GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR CHILDERS MEDIA GROUP
The following shall serve as a basis for determining winners of all games and contests that air on all five stations, unless otherwise stated by individual contest rules and regulations. In the following, “win” refers to the receiving of any item without compensation.
1. Prizes won on WFGF,WEGE, WDOH, WWSR and WCIT are limited to one (1) per household per station within a 30-day period. A contestant is ineligible if they are present a employee of Childers Media Group, LLC., and its affiliates and assignees, along with their immediate families and employees of any other media outlet. Childers Media Group reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Contestants must be eighteen (18) years or older unless otherwise announced.
3. Prizes are non transferable.
4. A winner of a prize valued over $600 must wait one (1) year before being eligible for another prize valued over $600.
5. NO SUBSTITUTION or other consideration will be offered instead of the stated prize. All items won from any of the five stations must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning.
6. If prizes are not claimed within the stated period of time, the winner waves the right to the prize and the prize reverts to the possession of Childers Media Group.
7. Winners are responsible for appropriate taxes and fees associated with the winning of ANY prize.
8. Proper photo ID is required to claim any prize.
9. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the IRS for every prize or accumulation of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes, license and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. Childers Media Group is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning.
11. Winners may be required to sign a release. All winners agree to allow Childers Media Group to use their name, voice and/or likeness, portrait, and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming into any of the five stations may be taped and may be aired on the station without further approval.
12. By winning any items from Childers Media Group, the winner and the user of the item(s) releases Childers Media Group, LLC., from any responsibility to any incident related to the use of the item(s). Incidents include (but are not limited to) cancellation or alteration of event, expiration of item, bodily injury or death.
13. Childers Media Group reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time.
14. Childers Media Group reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
15. Disputes regarding these rules will be settled by the General Manager of Childers Media Group. All decisions are final.
16. By entering a contest, participants agree to abide by these rules.
Childers Media Group, LLC. | 57 Town Square
Lima, Ohio 45801 | 419-331-1600
Lima, Ohio 45801 | 419-331-1600